What is miraDry and how does it work?
miraDry is the only non-invasive, FDA-cleared procedure that safely and permanently eliminates underarm sweating and odor. You can even stop wearing toxic deodorant & antiperspirant. All with no surgery and no downtime. We are also the only miraDry provider in Franklin or Brentwood.
miraDry is delivered through precisely-controlled energy applied to the underarm region. Unlike laser hair removal, miraDry is “colorblind” — meaning it works to eliminate blonde, red, and even gray underarm hair. miraDry also eliminates the sweat glands so it eliminates sweat and odor at the same time.
Is miraDry the ‘microwave’ procedure I keep hearing about?Yes! You’ve seen Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and The Rachael Ray Show talk about miraDry’s “microwave” energy that eliminates underarm hair as well as the glands which cause sweat & odor. The microwave energy used during the miraDry treatment is precisely controlled and delivered directly to the sweat glands, so it is safe and effective.
How long does the procedure take?
The miraDry procedure is quick, non-invasive, and performed in the privacy and comfort of our medical offices in Franklin (Cool Springs). The procedure usually takes about an hour. Your physician numbs your underarms, then customizes the treatment for each underarm. The miraDry hand piece is then held up to the underarms and energy is delivered.
- miraDry is for anyone that wants to reduce underarm hair, sweat or odor – Women AND Men, 18+.
- Fast, easy, and safe procedure requiring no invasive surgery or downtime
- Most patients notice an immediate and dramatic reduction in hair, sweat & odor after the first treatment
- Most patients experienced an average of 70% total reduction in underarm hair and 82% total reduction in underarm sweat
- Patient satisfaction is high at 90+%
- Never wear deodorant/antiperspirant again
- Never ruin another shirt or blouse with sweat stains
Ready to learn more about miraDry? We are the only authorized miraDry provider in Franklin & Brentwood (Williamson County), so give us a call at (615) 771-1881 or enter your email address below to be contacted about miraDry.